Tuesday, August 22, 2006

iron this on when you get home

this past weekend was interesting. i had a dance party with my aunts, uncles, and cousins in our kitchen to justin timberlake's "sexyback". no, seriously, that really happened...and i also attempted to teach my uncle to pop-lock, unsuccessfully.

we all went to boston on saturday to shop and wander around. at faneuil hall, we watched this family of street performers from england ride unicycles and do handstands and balancing acts. and later, some other dude juggled knives while hanging upside down from a pole/bar thing. the funniest part was when some random-ass old dude with a ponytail who was walking by came running out, limboed under the pole and jumped up, saying "WOOOO!", and continued on his way. the juggler was just like "uh, stay off drugs, kids". good stuff.

WHY IS VINCENT STILL ON PROJECT RUNWAY, someone tell me please. the man discusses clothing in a sexual context, i.e. "it gets me off/it turns me on" and hurls such insults as "why don't you stick some harry winstons up your nose" (diamonds...nose..um...WHAT?) awful. not to mention, his designs are complete and total shit.

i just got my emerson e-mail address, and consequently switched my facebook over. yay for new beginnings.

also, i've been meaning to post this video, and by now probably everyone and their mother has seen it. but truly, i can't stop watching it! it's WAY better than the million ways dance. check it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to send me "sexyback." Not because i like it but because I just need it. It's one of those songs.

I saw street performers this weekend, only i was in Newburyport mass! What a coincidence!

I'll tell you why vincent is still on projrun. Because he's a strong tv personality and the producers tell the judges not to kick him off! Seriously, I read an article about it.

kim said...

i will send it...and it's a damn good song.

street performers rule.

oh, and i did read that bit about vincent...but whatever. he needs to go. NOW.

kim said...

HAHA, i literally LOLed at "limboing strangefolk" and "unicycling brits".

vincent better go tonight...or angela. awful.

Anonymous said...

Remember when I went to the OK GO! concert and you could have come but you didn't and I met the lead singer? Yeah. Way to miss out on a golden opportunity, Kim.

kim said...

shit, don't remind me. yeah, i think i was supposed to do something else that day...and didn't do that either? what the hell is wrong with me?